Ladies are you scratching your head wondering how in the heck you can “heat things up” with your main man? Well, scratch no more, help has arrived! A few months ago I received a really nice shout out from Trice, the founder of MeSeduire.com after posting an article about text flirting. We started chatting via email about some of the stuff we both love, you know; flirting, lingerie and romance…Well, I’m really excited to welcome Trice today to give you some precious tips for your next romantic night!
Planning an unforgettable romantic evening for you and your honey can be stressful, but it doesn’t have to be. I’ve put together some tips for creating a stress free romantic night which includes having fun with lingerie. When I think of romance, I think of an elegant, relaxed environment where the focus is just on the two of you!
Here Are 5 Tips For How To Rock Your Romantic Evening
1) ANTICIPATION: First think about the night and the mood you would like to create. Is this an at-home evening or a romantic getaway? What does your guy like? Think about his style, his favorite colors on you, etc.
What are you comfortable wearing? All of these things will play a key factor in how successful your night will go. Remember your goal is to be sure your partner is turned on by visual appearance. More than often you want to keep your colors simple.
2) GROOM: Try taking a long bubble bath with a glass of your favorite drink. This always helps me to relax. Don’t overlook shaving, trimming, or waxing. Of course this all depends on the preference of you and your partner. If you’re feeling playful, consider a special surprise for your mate.
3) MOOD: You will want to manipulate the atmosphere to create a sultry ambience. Create a romantic glow that you wouldn’t find on a regular day. Burn scented candles for aroma and lighting.
4) MUSIC: Take control of the evening. Set the mood for romance! What’s your go-to mood music? Choose a playlist that you can enjoy with your partner.
5) LINGERIE: Be confident! It’s very important to wear what makes you look and feel stunning, sensual and confident. We all know that lingerie may look well on the shelf but unpleasant on our body type. Choose something that enhances your natural curves and shape and stimulates the mood! Shoot for a comfortable fit so that you are not tugging at it.
You may want to experiment with something different that your partner normally doesn’t see. One of the keys for how to keep a guy interested is variety. Try an amazing two piece. A sexy little lace knicker or thong and hold-up stockings will certainly motivate that special someone. Be sure when choosing a bra that it highlights your assets. Try pairing it with a great suspender or garter belt.
Feeling badass or in a “50 shades of Grey”mood…try leather. Pair with sexy little cuffs or whip. You’ll be amazed how simple accessories can complete the look and put your partner in fantasy mood.
If a body suit is your style, this is unquestionably a splurge piece. Bodysuits are very popular right now. They’re an awesome investment if you want to get more than a few wears out of them.
Lastly, try wearing a pair of sexy high heels and a new striking hot lipstick color. For me, red is my go-to color. The trick is to create a fantasy.
HAVE FUN! Always remember: confidence is sexy and sexy is a state of mind.